ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE WEB VISITORS AND/OR MEMBER/USER.
IN ORDER TO USE THEDOCTORWILLSEEYOUNOW.COM, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
All information contained and displayed within TheDoctorWillSeeYouNow.com (the "Website"), except that provided by third-party
sponsors or including another's copyright, is the property of interMDnet Corporation (the "Company"), unless otherwise noted.
Any reproduction, re-transmission, re-compilation or re-use for any reason whatsoever, except the personal use of the reader or
the member/user, requires the expressed written permission of interMDnet Corporation.
Medical information is ever changing, transformed frequently by new research and clinical experience. While the Company makes
every effort to present accurate information no warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. The reader and/or member/user is
cautioned that all cases presented represent hypothetical patients or compilations of several patients and can never be said to
duplicate the physical and clinical findings of actual patients. Furthermore, the reader and/or member/user should always seek
care and consultation from their health care provider before applying any information, whether provided by the Company, other
Web visitors or member/user or third parties, to any personal use.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN
PLACE OF MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL.
The information contained and displayed within this Website is provided solely for educational and discussion purposes. It does
not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by the transmission or receipt of this information. No
warranty, express or implied, is being offered. The actual law in the member/user's jurisdiction may differ from that which is
described within this Website. The member/user should seek legal advice from his or her attorney on any matters related to the
subject matter described within this Website.
A reader and/or member/user is granted a personal nontransferable non-exclusive license to access the Website of interMDnet
Corporation in order to read and participate in its health care discussions and other activities.
READER AND/OR MEMBER/USER AGREES TO:
- Be responsible for providing all hardware, software and connections necessary to access interMDnet's Website.
- If ever applicable, pay any fees incurred, including, but not limited to, subscriber fees, all applicable taxes and to be responsible, if a registered member, for all use of his/her membership.
- If a registered member, keep secret their userid and password and not allow any other person to use it.
- Indemnify and hold interMDnet Corporation harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees, which arise out of a member's violation of this Agreement or a member's use of any information contained or displayed within the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the foregoing paragraphs entitled "Copyright" and "Disclaimer."
- Download material for personal use only.
- Place only non-copyrighted information on the public areas, unless authorization to distribute copyrighted material has been granted by copyright owner.
- Place on the Website only information which the average person would not find abusive, pornographic or otherwise offensive.
- Not solicit or advertise to other members including, but not limited to, solicitations to become subscribers or members of other information services.
- Grant to interMDnet Corporation the right to copy, publish or distribute any information uploaded by reader and/or member/user.
interMDnet Corporation reserves the right to:
- Edit reader and/or member/user's Web comments.
- Change fees upon notice on-line.
- Offer Web visitors and/or member/user the opportunity to participate in paid market research.
- Cancel a member/user's subscription for violation of the license or copyright, or for any reason whatsoever, at its discretion.
- Modify, or even suspend, interMDnet's services at any time without prior notice.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY:
- No warranty is made that the Company's products will be accessible and operate on the reader's or member/user's hardware or with their software.
- No warranty is made that the service will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- These disclaimers apply to the Company, any and all third parties, and to all involved in the development, production and presentation of interMDnet Corporation's content.
- The liability of interMDnet Corporation shall in no event be greater than any subscription fee paid by any user or member/user of the Website.
By visiting and accessing the Website or by registering with the Website and receiving a userID and inputting a secret password to gated areas of this Website, the user agrees to the terms of the License Agreement and further agrees to the provisions of the foregoing paragraphs entitled "Copyright" and "Disclaimer." The visitor and/or member/user agrees that any disputes about the License Agreement, the Company's copyright or disclaimer, or the visitor's and member/user's obligations arising thereunder or relating thereto, shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the Laws of the State of New York and shall be adjudicated by arbitration.
Last Modified: January 23, 2011
Would you like to ask our staff a question?